To demonstrate a clear understanding of the procedures the drivers and vehicles will be operating to and the protocols that will be required to be followed when transporting passengers for Exxon Mobil and Stena between their hotel and the Inflight Centre at Stansted Airport.
Transport passengers from Marriott hotel to the Inflight centre at Stansted Airport. The drivers must operate a staggered departure from Marriott which will be coordinated by a lead driver. On arrival at the Inflight Centre, the vehicle will be met with a Stena representative, who will buzz the TKFG vehicle through the gate. Once passengers have safely disembarked following representative instruction, the driver and vehicle are to wait there until the flight has safely departed.
The Contract Manager worked closely with the operations team to ensure that an operational plan was put in place to deliver the smooth running of the passenger transfers. Due to the requirements of the booking, the following was put in place:
1. The passengers have been quarantined for 14 days in the UK before travelling to their country of residence. It is essential that at no stage on this vehicle do either the passengers or the driver integrate with any member of society outside of those at the hotel and those at the Inflight Centre.
2. Passengers should only ever embark or disembark following instructions from a Stena representative.
3. Drivers where possible will be requested to wear face masks. This is up to driver discretion and can be turned down based on health and safety grounds.
4. The TKFG driver must disembark prior to passengers getting on or off the vehicle.
5. Drivers must maintain 2m social distancing at all times when off the vehicle also.
6. Drivers must wear face masks at all times when not driving and around the vehicle.
7. Passengers will be responsible for loading and unloading their own luggage.
Vehicle safety measures implemented:
1. Driver Screens – these have been implemented on vehicles that will be utilised on this contract.
2. Hand sanitiser – hand sanitiser will be available onboard for all passengers.
3. Face masks – all passengers must wear face coverings whilst on the vehicle.
4. Vehicle fogging – this has been implemented as part of the cleaning process for all vehicles.
5. Heightened cleaning procedures – increased frequency and depth of cleaning on all vehicles implemented utilising government recommended cleaning products.
Back to top