Please see our updated Terms and Conditions here
Our updated terms and conditions outline the new way in which we will be delivering our coach hire solutions. We have enhanced our internal processes to offer you two distinct services when booking coach hire which includes: a detailed pre-planning stage (Sourcing Booking Service), followed by the fulfilment of your hire (Travel Service).
This is the pre-planning stage is around journey planning, compliance and sourcing of vehicle. This will include the following services, which will be completed upon the acceptance of your bookings: –
1. A detailed itinerary including driver plan
2. Pick-up and drop off locations (confirmation of a suitable location based on hirer requirement)
3. The routes following route risk assessments and reviews to ensure no access restrictions
4. Vehicle details including vehicle facilities (e.g. Wi-Fi, toilet, tables etc.)
5. Operator information following engineering and safety checks (the hirer has the right to reject the proposed operator and request an alternative)
6. Journey timings including any required stops to comply with driver legal rest periods
7. A named point of contact who will be available to assist with any query regarding the hire
8. The Customer Charter (which includes contingency management – in the event of a service failure we will identify a suitable alternative delivery solution to ensure that the hire is fulfilled to the required standard)
The pre-planning stage (Sourcing Booking Service) can be purchased separately and equates to 20% of the price quoted by your Dedicated Travel Consultant.
This is the delivery of your hire. The Travel Service stage is optional, and should you not wish to complete your coach hire experience with National Express Transport Solutions you have the ability to source another transport solution.*
To learn more about our service enhancement please call our team on 0845 257 9845 or to make use of our enhanced service enquire today using our quick quote form.
*Please note charges will apply if the Travel service is cancelled within 7 days of the date of travel. Please read our terms and conditions for further information.
Back to top